This is a review for FibroCane. They offered me two products to try for a review.
FibroCane itself is a brand that doesn’t use synthetic chemicals and rather uses wholefoods. I much prefer this. All the vitamins I use are in fact made this way.
- I have to wonder if the Ginger root is why it never makes me nauseated as some vitamins do for me, if so awesome. I can deal with that. In fact I had no digestive complaints at all. I took it with food because it has magnesium and sometimes certain types of magnesium disagree with me but turned out to be a non-issue at all.
- Vitamin D has been mentioned in a lot of research. The pain clinic has me on 5000IU of it in fact. It goes well with the calcium and magnesium. Magnesium is one of the basic migraine supplements we should all take.
- Rosemary is one I have been taking for myself for some time. It actually is said to do great things for brainfog and I was pleased to see it in there to be honest. It is also used for circulation and joint pain. I assume the circulation factor is the brain booster.
- GABA can help with mood and relieving pain.
- CoQ10 Well here “Many claims are made about CoQ10. It is said to help heart failure, as well as cancer, muscular dystrophy, and periodontal disease. It is also said to boost energy and speed recovery from exercise. Some people take it to help reduce the effects certain medicines can have on the heart, muscles, and other organs.” (WebMD)
The vitamin itself is a mouthful. And man it smells all vitaminy. You know the smell. But the ones that do, tend to be good. They don’t have that thick waxy coating that is hard for people like me to digest. And I would like to actually Get the vitamins. I had no side effects and that is excellent.
Personally I liked this blend. I have taken it for a bit now and I think it is improving the energy I have been having some serious issues with lately. Thankfully because my brain has been mud. I will be using this one further.
I love tea and herbal teas for night. I am a real tea drinker. I have in the past tried several sleepy time teas with typical ingredients that have never helped me in the least. I like this one is a stress tea to help you sleep. I can take it when I meditate at night. Sort of relax that nervous system excitability we have going on. It doesn’t help for sleep in me, but nothing ever has. I more, helps me relax and prepare for sleep along with my meditation.
It is of course non-caffeine. Also Non-GMO. And Gluten free. It has quite a few things I have never come across and that is good. As I said I have tried a lot of sleepy time teas and even some stress teas. I recognize Chamomile, Peppermint, Rooibos and Ashwagandha.
Now I didn’t like the tea sweetness at first, because I am a milk person when it comes to tea. Never sugar. I noticed they added Stevia. This could be a problem if someone has migraines as well and that person is also triggered by artificial sweeteners. I personally never had an issue with Stevia. I do think it doesn’t need it. I am getting used to the taste now, but would prefer if it was less so. Not everyone likes things sweet and I am one of them. However, maybe without it tastes way too bitter? There is that to consider.