It has been a rough 2016 for many of us. Here is to a better 2017! Let’s hope it is good to us all!
These are the posts I rather liked. I didn’t pull the best of my research posts or the best of my personal posts. These are the best of the more general post that I hope are more relatable to everyone. I could have picked so many more. It has been a good year for the blog for sure and I hope everyone has enjoyed what I have posted as much as I have in writing it.
So at year-end, here are the 15 best post of the year.
- Tips for when you are in The Flare
- When I say I am good
- Embrace the turtle
- 10 ways you know you have a chronic illness
- 8 things we try to do with Chronic Pain
- The Facade
- 6 Reasons I masked my depression for years
- How to Rest
- 10 Things I would tell the newly diagnosed about what they will face
- 8 things to consider for depression
- 6 things I would like people to know about fibromyalgia
- Socializing: One thing that helped me
- Self-Care: When you are in a funk
- 6 things I learned along the way