What words other than “headache” do you think should be used instead of “headache,” and why?
I am really big on ‘migraine attack‘. I am having a migraine attack right this very moment and it sucks balls. Literally this moment. Anyway, it emphasizes that it isn’t just a headache. This is a disease with 4 potential stages to it. It sweeps through the brain like an attack. It lasts 4 hours to 3 days. This is more than the headache. It may not even include the headache stage. Attack is much more accurate.
But if you want you could go with:
- Migraine episodes
- Migraine events
- That neurological party I got forcibly invited to by my brain
- Explosive disorder of the brain
- Exploding-imploding episodes of mass destruction
- Massive head contraction attacks
- Like a supernova in my brain