The Oksa Pulse is PEMF treatment that I use for migraines and fibromyalgia. I reviewed it and then I affiliated with them because it is an awesome type of therapy for pain. Back pain, neck pain, migraines, fibro and more. You don’t feel it working and it does take some consistent use to work which I think deters some people. But I used it regularly and it does help. It comes with a belt so you can attach it anywhere you want the therapy. It is an external stimulation device designed to relieve pain, muscle stiffness and inflammation through pulsed electromagnetic field technology (PEMF). It promotes recovery for all types of pain and is drug-free.
Here are some posts I have written about it for more in-depth information and studies.
Review: Oska Pulse (my first review)
The Black Friday and Cyber Monday deal is 100 bucks off! For a total of $299. Use the Brainless Blogger code BRAIN to activate this deal!
If you want to try this therapy this is the best time to buy one. They do have a 30-day return policy. However, I didn’t receive results for my migraines for 3 months. So I don’t know if you would want to give up after a month. But if you use it as directed which in the beginning is more than maintenance and regularly every day you may notice some difference. On my knee pain what I noticed first was when I exercised it wasn’t Insanely painful anymore. I hadn’t noticed a change until I did that and was really wow’d by that. Because my knees hurt so much that exercise was torture. And I couldn’t get more than 15 minutes in. With the Oksa I broke that record. It is a therapy I really like to promote. I mean we are all different, but it did make a difference for me along with my other treatments.
- non-drug treatment
- an external device, so no surgery to implant it.
- portable and I can bring it with me anywhere anytime
- It has a band so I can attach it to my shoulder or back or knees as the need may be
- Runs on 30-minute cycles and turns off by itself.
Things to know:
- You don’t feel anything when using the Oska Pulse- so you don’t know it is working until it is working. But you do know it is on, because it has a light, as you can see in my picture. I know some people like to ‘feel’ the treatment so I always tell people it needs to be used but you won’t feel it.
- With chronic pain, such as me and many of you, it takes some continuous use like 5-7 times a day or more for a few months to see results. It took around two months at 7-9 times a day to see the benefits to exercise. Three months to see the benefit to overall body pain. And a while to decreases in intensity to migraines. The longer you have been in pain the slower the result can be. I have been in pain since I was a kid and chronic migraines for 20 years. That is a lot of pain to counter-act over time. So my results came in increments and some were not even noticeable until I did something… like exercise and had no intense pain from it. Migraines were something I have Noticed, but hard to put a pattern to it but the longer I get ‘good pain days’ the more I am noticing a pretty darn good pattern. Not to mention some actual migraine-free days, which is insane for me. Just doesn’t happen, but then it does!