Hello! I am a blogger and freelance writer living in Alberta Canada. I also write novels under the pen name Lil Hamilton
What I Do
I have been running “Brainless Blogger” since 2007, with over 24,240 followers across social media platforms to date. My primary audience are those with chronic pain (primarily fibromyalgia) and chronic illness in general, who are looking for support, research, tips and resources on how to manage pain and improve their quality of life, well-being and overall life satisfaction.
I use my personal journey and experience to articulate the chronic pain experience. An experience that is often stigmatized by society in general and can leave people with pain feeling isolated. I want people to understand they are not alone on this journey and that there are multiple ways we can improve our overall well-being in addition to medical treatments and medications.
Here are some services that I offer. Contact me via my primary blog email email@example.com for more specific enquiries.
- Sponsored Posts or Product Reviews
SEO-optimised educational/research articles, and/or reviews of your product, service, app published to this blog. DA (Domain Authority) is 38, which is above average for this niche. Up to 10,000 page views per month.
- Social Media Sharing
With over 24k followers on social media we can do a SEO-optimised campaign and create content to promote through the social media socials of your choice.
- Freelance content writing
SEO-optimised content written for your website or blog, either on a one time basis or recurrent scheduale. This includes guest posting.
**I am not doing any sponsored posts on the topic of CBD at this time
Any other projects or combined projects upon request.
I am currently doing guest posting. Let me know if you want to work together!
Media Kit (request up-to-date kit via email)
List of posts published by me on other sites
- REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR TO RESTLESS LEG SYNDROME SITE: RESTLESSLEGSSYNDROME.SLEEP-DISORDERS.NET
- THE THINGS WE DON’T SAY: AN ANTHOLOGY OF CHRONIC ILLNESS TRUTHS– ‘ALL ABOUT THE PAIN’
- ESSAY IN MIGRAINE EXPRESSIONS BOOK CALLED ‘TO ALL THOSE WITH MIGRAINES: I, TOO, SHARE YOUR BRAIN CRAMPS.’
- ‘FIBROMYALGIA AND CHRONIC PAIN IN DANGER OF BEING LABELED A MENTAL DISORDER’ IN UK FIBROMYALGIA, APRIL 2013.
- FIBROMYALGIA AWARE MAGAZINE. ISSUE 2: “FINDING SLUMBERLAND” IN 2015
- Mayv Chronic Voices: Nikki Albert
- Interview with Brainless Blogger- Bittersweet Coaching
- Fibro Warrior Wednesday – Nikki Albert- Counting my Spoons Blog
- Health Stories Project: I’m still here
- Spotlight on fibromyalgia -Chronic Illness Bloggers
- HOW TO WRITE A CHARACTER WITH CHRONIC MIGRAINES: AN INTERVIEW WITH NIKKI ALBERT
- PSYCHOLOGICAL AND EMOTIONAL SELF-CARE WITH HEALTH STORYLINES
- ★Fibromyalgia ~ Interview with Nikki★– Me, myself and I
- 6 Things to Know About Invisible Disability Awareness
- Imposter Syndrome and chronic illness
- When you’re in denial that you’re a Highly Sensitive Person
- Open letter from a person with chronic pain
- Mad world
- How to have resiliency with chronic pain
- Poem: Shattered
- Effects of Social Isolation
The Mighty Posts
- Why I Eat Peanut Butter Sandwiches When I Have a Migraine
- 3 Ways I’m Finding Fulfillment After My Illness Made Me Leave My Career
- Just Because I Do Things With Migraine Does Not Mean My Pain Is ‘Lesser Than’
- When My Introverted Nature Causes Me to Isolate During Pain Flares
- How I Reclaimed the Self-Worth My Depression Took From Me
- Life With Chronic Illness and the Importance of Pacing Techniques
- The ‘Boom and Bust’ Cycle of Chronic Pain
- Ideas for Self-Care When Chronic Pain Has You in a ‘Funk’
- 5 Things the Chronically Ill Hear About Their Appearance
- How to Make New Year’s Resolutions Less Intimidating When You’re Chronically Ill
- 4 Reasons I Say, ‘I’m All Good’ When I’m Actually In Pain
- 11 Things Everyone With Fibromyalgia Should Consider During the Holidays
- What ‘Acceptance’ of Chronic Pain Looks Like for Me
- 8 Tips for Coping With Migraines in College
- Why I Hid My Depression for Years
- When You Start to Believe the Stigmas About Chronically Ill People
- Why Those of Us With Fibromyalgia Should Embrace Being ‘Turtles’
- 10 Reasons Migraineurs Are Awesome
- 6 Things I’ve Learned Along the Way With Chronic Illness