Body in Mind Research into the role of the brain and mind on chronic pain
- Migraine Again
- Headache and Migraine News
- Emedicine Medscape.com Migraine Headache
- MigraineTrust.org Fact Sheets
- Chronic Migraine.org Check out their resource guide to Chronic Migraines.
- My Migraine Connection- Healthcentral Great place for information and support.
- Migraine Research Foundation
- Teri Roberts Article List This is a pretty good list of Teri Roberts articles and she is a well known migraine advocate and writer.
- American Headache and Migraine Association
- mvertigo.org (Migraine Associated Vertigo Forum)- the forum is great for support but also posts the most recent research on the subject.
- Migraine Aura Foundation – What I like about this site is that you can see all the different variations migraine auras can take here however they do not update very often. Nevertheless pretty interesting.
- Halo Simulator -Halos are a common migraine aura and this simulator gives an idea what they look like. Another is the Starbursting-simulator
- Headache- The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Brain Storm A great blog by a well known migraine advocate.
The Daily Headache A quality blog that I have visited for quite some time.
Putting our Heads Together A great amount of information to be found on this blog. Accurate information. Teri Robert is the writer for this one, a well known migraine advocate.