Now MigreLief is something I have chosen to affiliate with because it is a good product But it is one I cannot use myself. I am allergic to ragweed (so feverfew is a no-go for me which really sucks when you look at what they have available). But they have multiple supplements for migraines that I have heard excellent reviews for. I suppose an excellent fibromyalgia supplement and I want to also support an excellent migraine supplement. Combo supplements just save us the time of buying all those supplements separately ourselves and these are designed specifically for Us.
Akeso Health Sciences for the products list.
I take magnesium and B2 all the time. And feverfew is one of the herbal supplements good for migraines.
Now these migraines are brutal so this product, in particular, interests me.
- High dose Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2, 400 mg/day)
- Puracol Feverfew (100 mg/day
- Magnesium (citrate/oxide, 360mg/day)
- Chasteberry extract (275 mg/day)
- L-Theanine (100 mg/day)
- D-Biotin (15 mg/day)
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (vitamin B-6, 100 mg/day)
- Chromium Picolinate (1,000 mcg/day)
This is one is for fast relief which also is a great one. I like the idea of it because what about days when you Cannot take a triptan. This would be awesome for that.
- Magnesium (citrate and oxide)
- Puracol Feverfew (whole leaf & extract)
- Cerevasc Ginger (root powder & extract)
- Aflapin® Boswellia Serrata (extract)
What I like about this fast-acting one is the addition of ginger which is not only a boost to helping with migraines… but also Nausea.